Shenandoah National Park, Va. — On these ten days, Shenandoah National Park will waive admission fees, so grab your calendar and start making plans for your next adventure.
In 2017, Shenandoah’s fee-free entrance days will fall on:
- January 16: Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- February 20: Presidents Day
- April 15-16 and 22-23: Weekends of National Park Week
- August 25: National Park Service Birthday
- September 30: National Public Lands Day
- November 11-12: Veterans Day Weekend
While the free admission dates make the park more accessible to more people, please keep in mind that Shenandoah National Park is always an affordable destination. A single vehicle fee of $25/car provides unlimited entry for one vehicle and passengers for seven consecutive days.
Need ideas on where to go, what to see or do, and where to stay? Explore in-depth tips and suggestions on Visit Skyline Drive.
Additional lodging and attraction ideas in the Shenandoah Valley can be found at Visit Shenandoah.
Please check with the park for an updates list of special event and program schedules.